Estate & Tax Planning
Ward Damon’s Estate & Tax Planning Practice provides counsel to high net worth individuals and families, with the goal of insuring their wishes are carried out while minimizing tax liability and avoiding litigation. We provide seamless collaboration with our Trusts and Estates, Real Estate, Family and Marital Law, and Business Law groups to establish a tailored, comprehensive estate plan to meet the short and long-term business, family and tax objectives of our clients.
Sasha Klein, as Chair along with her partners, Conrad Damon and Michael Posner, and their experienced legal team, provide sophisticated solutions that encompass services such as:
- drafting wills, trusts and other estate planning documents
- estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- estate plans that maximize and protect the transfer of wealth between generations
- life insurance planning
- charitable planning
- asset protection and coordinating
- transfer of estate plans among generations
To discuss your Estate Planning issues with one of our legal professionals please call Ward Damon's Florida Law Offices at 561.842.3000.