Areas of Practice
- Commercial Transactions, Construction, Human Resources, Real Estate Development, Computer Technology
- Ronald S. Nisonson practices in the area of complex commercial, professional malpractice, construction, collections and general liability insurance defense litigation. After earning his Bachelor of Arts from the University of South Florida in 1991, Ron went on to earn his Paralegal Certification from Rollins College Cum Laude in 1992 and received his law degree in 1996, from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. Ron brings with him over 13 years of litigation experience in state, federal and appellate courts. As a sole practitioner, Ron successfully handled hundreds of matters and served as counsel for such clients as Mitsubishi Digital Electronics of America, Inc., Robert Half International, Roth Staffing Companies, General Hauling, Inc., Urology Center of South Florida, and Mello Concrete Services, Inc. He is licensed in Florida and the District of Columbia, the United States District Court for the Southern District and Middle District of Florida and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Notable Client Work:
- Represented a multi-million dollar corporation in a commercial dispute involving the lease and sale of an historic commercial building in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Represented several commercial enterprises in trade-dress and copyright infringement actions against various worldwide retail conglomerates.
- Defended various automobile dealerships throughout the state of Florida in product liability, negligence, and breach of contract actions.
- Represented several staffing companies by enforcing various non-compete agreements, negotiating and drafting contracts for services, and prosecuting corporate collections actions.
- Represented multi-district clients in large lender-liability and developer liability matters.
- Involved in Insurer Bad-Faith class actions.
- Florida Bar - 1996
- District of Columbia Bar – 1998
- All Courts in the State of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- 1996: J.D. Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- 1992: Paralegal Degree Rollins College, Cum Laude
- 1991: B.A. University of South Florida